Delivery fees apply for orders under $500 and will be calculated at checkout. These delivery fees are $5 to Auckland and $10 to remaining New Zealand areas.
- Delivery (“Delivery”) of the Goods is taken to occur at the time that:
- the Customer or the Customer’s nominated carrier takes possession of the Goods at NZMS’s address; or
- NZMS (or NZMS’s nominated carrier) delivers the Goods to the Customer’s nominated address even if the Customer is not present at the address.
- NZMS may deliver the Goods in separate instalments. Each separate instalment must be invoiced and paid in accordance with the provisions in these terms and conditions.
- NZMS will take all reasonable endeavours to ship any ordered Goods within 3 business days of receipt of payment; however, this time is an estimate only. NZMS will only deliver Goods between 9am and 5pm on a business day. The Customer must still accept delivery of the Goods even if late and NZMS will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by the Customer as a result of the delivery being late.
- The failure of NZMS to deliver does not entitle either party to treat this Contract as repudiated.
- Backorders will be shipped as soon as they are available.